WHAT'S THE SECRET TO A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR PRACTICE??
The Dental A Team is back with their favorite event of the year, THE DENTAL A TEAM SUMMIT! This is the place for the WHOLE team to get 360 degree training, CE, and team building!
9 hours of CE
What to Expect:
- Secrets of multi-million dollar practices and how they succeed
- Identifying the gap of where you are and where you want to be
- Systems to bring success and ease with tactical implementation
- How to attract your ideal patient
- Increasing case acceptance and comprehensive treatment planning using the whole team
- Real life multi-million dollar practices sharing their secrets and playbooks to success
- Leadership team development
- Creating the culture of the multi-million dollar practice to hire and retain team members
- Live Q&A with consultants
- Full team engagement with prizes for the entire team
- And so much more!!
This is perfect if you want your practice to be fully systematized, do it with EASE, and have a ton of FUN with team training!
Be ready to take home a WORKBOOK worth of materials, information, and tactical skills straight to your practice!
We can't wait for you to join us! This is the best CE event of the year!
Friday April 28th, 2023.
7AM - 2PM PST
8AM- 3PM MST
Saturday April 29th, 2023
7AM - 1PM PST
8AM- 2PM MST
*By attending the Livestream Event you and other attendees are consenting to be recorded. DAT owns the rights to these recordings.
- REFUNDS. No refunds once a ticket is purchased; tickets are non-transferrable and resale of tickets is prohibited
- VIRTUAL EVENT. If you purchase tickets to an online event, we do not guarantee that your device or network will have the necessary bandwidth or capabilities to stream the event at a suitable speed, and you bear all risk with regard to such transmission. We do not guarantee that any online event will be available in any particular format or that an event will be compatible with any specific system, application, or device. We make no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience or your display.
- EVENT CANCELLATIONS/POSTPONEMENTS. In the event that the event is cancelled or postponed; you will be notified via email of the rescheduled date. If the event is not rescheduled, refunds will be issued.
- RECORDING/PHOTOGRAPHY. Holder consents to be photographed, filmed, videotaped or otherwise recorded in connection with the event, promotion of the event and/or Venue. Holder grants venue permission to utilize their name, image, voice, actions, statements and likeness (collectively, “Personage”) in any form, format, media, display or other use made of, or at, the event in any medium, whether known or hereinafter created, or context for any purpose, including commercial, without further authorization from or compensation to Holder. Holder acknowledges they have no privacy expectation in connection with attendance at the Event. Holder covenants not to sue any of Releasees for use of Personage as provided herein. For online events, Holder may not download the event or otherwise record or make a copy of any portion of the event, and Holder may not use, reproduce, modify, display, publicly perform, distribute, make available, or create derivative works of any portion of an online event. There will be no recording of the event provided to attendees/ticket holders.