137: 2019 Finale: Reflect and Prep for 2020
Dec 31, 2019
Last day of 2019! In this episode, Kiera sets up how to have the best 2020, both personally and professionally. It’s time to look back at the good and bad of 2019 to be able to prepare for the new year. Get out a piece of paper and dive into what it takes:
- Draw a t-graph on your piece of paper and separate out your 2019 wins and areas for growth/opportunities
- Write down every department and their individual wins and areas for growth/opportunity
- Now that everything’s mapped out, circle one or two things that will move the ball forward in your practice or personal life AND figure out what your three biggest goals are
- Play chess — break things down into quarters, to be completed by the end of next year. Remember to cut out the fluff
- Type it out and keep it handy
- Find your fulfillment!
Thanks for being the best Dental A-Team gang ever! What a great year this has been, starting this podcast. Please continue to support us! Visit www.TheDentalATeam.com!